Anderson University Honors
The Honors Program consists of a unique course of study, selected only for Honors students. Hallmarks of the program include:
- Unique interdisciplinary courses with fellow honors students
- Work with Anderson University's best faculty
- Small, seminar-style classes
- A clear focus on the intellectual aspects of the Christian faith
- Study abroad opportunities
- Priority registration for course schedules
- Special recognition at commencement
Is the Honors Program for You?
We're looking for academically gifted students. You might flourish in the Honors Program if these attributes describe you:
- You seek academic rigor along with Christian devotion
- You are inquisitive and curious
- You seek unique educational challenges
- You are comfortable with some of life's most challenging questions
- You want to sharpen your critical thinking skills
- You desire to work with Anderson University's most gifted faculty
Anderson University invites students with excellent academic credentials to apply to the Honors Program. Space is limited, and full consideration will be given to those who apply to the Honors Program no later than Friday, March 1, 2013.
Applicants who meet these criteria are invited to apply:
- 1200 on the SAT (math + critical reading) or 27 on the ACT
- 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Completion of the Honors Application form
- Completion of the Honors Application essay
Note: Students should apply to the Honors program once they have been accepted to Anderson University. Notifications of acceptance will be sent by Monday, April 1, 2013.