Advising for Evening/Online Students
Anderson University is committed to making the classroom experience a good one. Students who wish to enroll in courses at Anderson University will be assigned an academic advisor who will assist you with your program of study and with other questions or concerns that you have. Students must be admitted into an Evening or Online program before advising and registration can take place. If you have not applied for admission, click below to complete the application.
1. After being accepted to Anderson, students' transcripts are sent to the Registrar for evaluation.
2. Usually within 3-4 days, the Registrar sends an official transcript evaluation to the student.
3. In addition to course equivalencies, the Registrar sends the advisor information to the student.
4. Students can then contact their advisor for an in-person or phone advising appointment.
5. During this appointment, advisors assist students in selecting their classes. After this initial appointment, students receive guidance from their advisors but actually register for classes themselves each term.
If you have tried unsuccessfully to reach your advisor, email ACCEL@andersonuniversity.edu for assistance.
Graduate and Evening Admissions Office
316 Boulevard, Anderson, SC 29621
Phone: 864-231-2020 or 1-800-542-3594
Online Application: Evening/Online Undergraduate
Campus Event Registration