Anderson University has received national recognition as one of the top tier (#16) regional colleges in the South, the second Most Innovative school among regional colleges in the South (U.S. News & World Report) and one of America's 100 Best College Buys (Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc.).
What you need to know...
- AU is a regionally accredited Upstate university offering a nationally accredited MBA program
- The MBA is uniquely focused on practical business application – quantitative and qualitative management and leadership expertise – within a framework of Christian ethics
- May be completed in 20 months
- Courses are offered in the evening and online
- Current MBA students represent industries, including: healthcare, banking, finance, entrepreneurs, manufacturing and human resources
- Favorably-priced among accredited MBA programs - It is this commitment to value that prompted US News & World Report to recently rank AU among the top 11 universities in the South (public and private) whose graduates accumulate the least educational debt
- Classes conveniently offered at the University Center of Greenville – 225 S. Pleasantburg Drive