Anderson University has received national recognition as one of the top tier regional universities in the South, the #27 Best Value School among Regional Universities in the South (U.S. News & World Report) and one of America's 100 Best College Buys (Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc.).
What you need to know...
- Total tuition, course materials, fees and books is as low as $18,800. This is the out the door cost, including books, for a seated student.
- No GMAT required
- The MBA is uniquely focused on practical business application – quantitative and qualitative management and leadership expertise – within a framework of Christian ethics
- Seven starts throughout the year and can be completed in 20 months or less
- The program is offered seated in Greenville, 100% online and hybrid (a combination of seated and online classes)
- You take one course at a time and each course lasts 6-weeks. Seated classes meet one night a week at the University Center in Greenville.
- Favorably priced among accredited MBA programs - It is this commitment to value that prompted US News & World Report to recently rank AU among the top 11 universities in the South (public and private) whose graduates accumulate the least educational debt
- Online courses are asynchronous. There is no specific time that you have to log-in for class. You have the convenience to complete your assignments at your own pace during the week to turn in on a deadline.
All graduate students receive a tuition discount. For consideration of federal and state funds, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). We work directly with companies who participate in tuition reimbursement, as well as, the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs assisting our military veterans in obtaining their education.