MBA at the University of Greenville
Open House Event
Anderson University is pleased to announce a new partnership with The University Center of Greenville to offer its MBA.
Anderson University has received national recognition as one of the Top Tier (top 21) regional colleges in the South, one of 49 Up and Coming Universities to Watch (U.S. News & World Report) and one of "America's 100 Best College Buys."
What you need to know...
- AU is a regionally accredited Upstate university offering a nationally accredited MBA program
- The MBA is uniquely focused on practical business application – quantitative and qualitative management and leadership expertise – within a framework of Christian ethics
- May be completed in 20 months
- Courses are offered in the evening and online
- Current MBA students represent industries, including: healthcare, banking, finance, entrepreneurs, manufacturing and human resources
- Favorably-priced among accredited MBA programs - It is this commitment to value that prompted U.S. News & World Report to recently rank AU among the top 11 universities in the South (public and private) whose graduates accumulate the least educational debt
- Classes conveniently offered at the University Center of Greenville – 225 S. Pleasantburg Drive
MBA Open House Dates
Tuesday June 18, 2013
University Center of Greenville
225 S. Pleasantburg Drive
||5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
What you can expect:
- Overview with Admission and Financial Aid Information
- Program specific breakouts with Deans and faculty
- Remarks from the Provost
- Heavy hors d'oeuvres and dessert will be served
Please complete the registration form below to let us know more about you and about which event you'd like to attend at Anderson University.
Contact & Personal Information