MBA from Anderson University in Greenville
Anderson University is pleased to announce a new partnership with The University Center of Greenville to offer it's MBA.
Anderson University has received national recognition as one of the Top Tier (top 21) Universities in the South, one of "41 Up and Coming Universities to Watch" (U.S. News & World Report) and one of "America's 100 Best College Buys."
What you need to know...
- AU is a regionally accredited Upstate university offering a nationally accredited MBA program
- The MBA is uniquely focused on practical business application – quantitative and qualitative management and leadership expertise – within a framework of Christian ethics
- May be completed in 20 months
- Courses are offered in the evening and online
- Current MBA students represent industries, including: healthcare, banking, finance, entrepreneurs, manufacturing and human resources
- Favorably-priced among accredited MBA programs - It is this commitment to value that prompted U.S. News & World Report to recently rank AU among the top 11 universities in the South (public and private) whose graduates accumulate the least educational debt
- Classes conveniently offered at the University Center of Greenville – 225 S. Pleasantburg Drive
Be a part of our next MBA class beginning September 9, 2013
To learn more about Anderson University's respected MBA program at the University Center in Greenville, please fill out the form below or contact the Graduate Admission Office at 864-231-2020, 800-542-3594, or via email at email@example.com.