MBA from Anderson University in Greenville
Anderson University is pleased to announce a new partnership with The University Center of Greenville to offer its MBA.
Anderson University has received national recognition as one of the top tier (#20) regional colleges in the South, the second Up-and-Coming school among regional colleges in the South (U.S. News & World Report) and one of America's 100 Best College Buys (Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc.).
What you need to know...
- AU is a regionally accredited Upstate university offering a nationally accredited MBA program
- The MBA is uniquely focused on practical business application – quantitative and qualitative management and leadership expertise – within a framework of Christian ethics
- May be completed in 20 months
- Courses are offered in the evening and online
- Current MBA students represent industries, including: healthcare, banking, finance, entrepreneurs, manufacturing and human resources
- Favorably-priced among accredited MBA programs - It is this commitment to value that prompted US News & World Report to recently rank AU among the top 11 universities in the South (public and private) whose graduates accumulate the least educational debt
- Classes conveniently offered at the University Center of Greenville – 225 S. Pleasantburg Drive
To learn more about Anderson University's respected MBA program at the University Center in Greenville, please fill out the form below or contact the Graduate Admission Office at (864) 231-2020, (800) 542-3594, or via email at email@example.com.