NACCAP | Workshop Topics | Event Schedule | Presenters | Register | About the Venue
North American Coalition for Christian Admission Professionals (NACCAP) Workshop
Christian High School Guidance Counselor Workshop
By special invitation, you are invited to attend this free workshop for Christian high school college guidance counselors, co-sponsored by NACCAP (the North American Coalition for Christian Admission Professionals) and Anderson University in South Carolina. Select high school counselors will attend workshops and participate in discussions of interest to Christian guidance professionals. Space is limited to the first 25 respondents.
Registration: There is no registration fee for the workshop.
Travel: Expenses for roundtrip airfare or mileage reimbursement for counselors within driving distance are provided by Anderson University. Please contact Diane Whitaker before making travel arrangements or purchasing airfare.
Meals/Lodging: Free – guests will be housed at an area hotel in Anderson (double occupancy), and meals will be provided by Anderson University
All Access Visit Event: The registration fee for AU’s All Access visit event as well as admission to the AU Playhouse production of Fiddler on the Roof are provided by the university.
Benefits from attending:
• Experience professional development and network with other Christian high school guidance professionals.
• Receive a complimentary copy of Dr. Janet Miranda’s guidebook for high school counselors, Accepted!: A College Planning Workbook ($19.99 retail).
• Share ideas and best practices with peers as well as college representatives.
• Experience a prospective student campus visit event (Anderson University All Access) at a nationally recognized and dynamic Christian university.
• Take a refreshing and spiritually stimulating break and recharge before finishing the home stretch of the 2012-2013 school year.