The South Carolina School of the Arts holds the following accreditation:
- Anderson University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate and masters and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Anderson University.
- The National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)
- The National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD)
- The National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- The South Carolina Board of Education (Teacher Education) have accredited specific programs