The Admission Process:
Traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing
All application materials must be submitted by 5 PM Friday, March 15, 2013.
Print materials must be sent to:
Anderson University Admission
Anderson, SC 29621
Email materials must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students who have not yet been admitted to Anderson University must complete the following steps:
Initial evaluation – Admission to Anderson University:
- The Admission Committee will evaluate the application, transcript(s), and test score report(s)
- Applicants who meet the qualifications will be admitted to Anderson University
Following admission to the university, School of Nursing applicants must complete the following steps:
- Complete the "Call to Nursing" essay and submit two references. Instructions for the essay and references will be provided after enrollment confirmation received.
- The Nursing Admission Committee will consider the essay, references, and previous academic performance to determine eligibility for admission to the Nursing program
- Applicants will be admitted until the cohort is full
- An alternate list will be composed of qualified applicants who continue enrollment in another major. If one of the accepted nursing applicants discontinues enrollment in the nursing program, an applicant on this list will be offered admission into the Nursing program.
- Those who do not qualify will be notified by mail