The Admission Process:
Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
All application materials must be submitted by 5pm Monday, December 15, 2014.
Print materials must be sent to:
Anderson, SC 29621
Email materials must be sent to email@example.com
- Initial submissions:
- The Nursing Admission Committee will evaluate the application, transcript(s), and reference submissions
- If minimum qualifications are satisfied, the Committee will invite the applicant to an interview
- Those who do not meet the minimum qualification will be notified by mail
- The Admission Committee will consider the interview, references, and previous academic performance to determine eligibility for admission
- Applicants will be admitted until the cohort is full
- A temporary "Alternate List" will be in effect until the beginning of the semester. If one of the accepted applicants discontinues enrollment before classes begin, an applicant on this list will be offered admission.
- Once classes begin, the temporary alternate candidates will be notified and will be required to reapply for the next term of entry
- Those who do not qualify will be notified by mail
- Once notified of successful admission, students must confirm their intent to enroll by submitting a non-refundable $600 deposit that will be applied as a credit to their student tuition/fee charges
- Students admitted into the cohort will have a "conditional" status until they successfully pass the physical and job function test, which will occur before enrollment. If a student is unsuccessful in passing either their physical or job function test, enrollment will not occur and an alternate will be selected from the alternate list.