All undergraduate applicants must submit a $25 application fee with their application.
Current Anderson University students and applicants need not reapply. Please email email@example.com for further instructions.
- The application fee may be submitted online by clicking here
- You will receive a “Receipt Number” once you submit your online payment.
Once you have your “Receipt Number” click here to apply
- You must enter your “Receipt Number” on the application. Your application will not be processed after you submit your application if you did not enter a valid “Receipt Number.”
Mailing the Application Fee
- If you prefer, you may submit the application-fee by sending a check or money-order to:
Anderson University Admission
Anderson, SC 29621
- If submitting the application-fee by mail, click here to submit your application.
- You must select "Mailing Fee" on the application from the payment method drop-down list. Your application will not be processed after you submit your application if you did not select this choice.
Application Fee Waiver
First-time-Freshman - Fee Waiver
Students who feel the application fee presents financial hardship may be eligible for a fee waiver. If you are eligible, select the "Fee Waiver" choice from the payment method drop-down list of the application and submit a "Request for Application Fee Waiver" form, signed by your guidance counselor. This form can be obtained by visiting the National Association of College Admission Counseling (NACAC) website.
Please be aware that:
- You must meet income eligibility guidelines to qualify for a fee waiver. These guidelines can be viewed on NACAC's website.
- You must select the "Fee Waiver" choice on the application from the payment method drop-down list. You cannot be considered for a fee waiver after you apply for admission if you did not select this choice. We will not provide a refund for any application fee you have already paid.
- You must mail or fax the original copy of your "Request for Application Fee Waiver" after you apply online. Save a copy for your records. Your application will be incomplete until we receive a copy of your signed fee waiver form.
- AU also accepts application fee waivers from the College Board, the same organization that administers the SAT and AP examinations. The College Board allows students to request up to four waivers for both the SAT and college application fees. Following the same procedure detailed above, you may submit a College Board fee waiver form, which you can obtain from your guidance counselor.
You must select the "Fee Waiver" choice on the application from the payment method drop-down list. Your application will not be processed after you submit your application if you did not click waiver code and submit documents verifying eligibility for waiver.
Application Fee Non-refundable
We are unable to refund the application fee under any circumstances.