Resources for Existing Student Organizations
- Club/Organization Handbook: Contains all the information organization leaders need about University policies and requirements for organizations.
- Annual Charter Renewal Form: Student Organizations but submit this form to the Student Activities office by the beginning of the fall semester each year.
- Funding Procedures: Information regarding the Student Organization Funding Procedures through SGA.
- Funding Request Form: The form needed to request funds from SGA.
- Fundraising Request Form: This is the form used when requesting to hold a fundraiser on or off campus.
- Event Request/Room Reservation Form: This form must be completed and turned in to the Student Activities office for approval no later than two weeks prior to a proposed event.
- Student Waiver Form: Any student attending a trip or retreat with a University organization must complete this form prior to leaving. The organization's advisor should have the forms while on the trip and they should be filed in the Student Activities office after the event.
- Non-Student Waiver Form: Any non-student attending the trip or retreat with a University organization must sign this form prior to leaving. The organization's advisor should have the forms while on the trip, and they should be filed in the Student Activities office after the event.
Resources for New Clubs/Organizations
- New Club/Organization Packet: This packet includes a checklist for the chartering process, chartering form, funding request, and advisor agreement.
- How to Write a Constitution
- Tips on what to include in your new organization's constitution.
- Constitution Sample is an example you can use as you form your organization's new constitution.