Former Anderson Students
- Complete an application for admission online. Former applications should be received by July 1 for the fall semester by December 1 for the spring semester.
- Request that official transcripts be sent directly to Admissions from the Registrar of any college attended since leaving Anderson University. You must submit official transcripts even if you do not expect to receive credit for the work or if you withdrew prior to receiving final grades. Admissions will retrieve transcripts internally from the time spent at Anderson.
- Wait for Admissions to run a Former Student Check with the Financial Aid Planning, Registrar, and Student Development offices to verify the student’s eligibility to return to Anderson.
- The applicant will be notified when the evaluation is complete and the applicant will be notified to make an appointment with the College Dean of their chosen major.
- Students who are academically suspended from another college will not be considered for admission to Anderson University during the period of their suspension.
Transferring Credits To Anderson University
- Credit is given for transferable courses successfully completed at a regionally accredited college or university.
- A grade of "C" or higher will count towards your transfer work. Credits earned at non-accredited institutions, non-college parallel programs at technical colleges, and non-traditional programs are evaluated for transfer on a case-by-case basis. Anderson University does not transfer grades, only credits.
- In the Teacher Education Department, Anderson University is obliged by accreditation standards to accept only courses considered equivalents of the courses in the College's approved Teacher Education Program. The Dean of the College of Education must approve all transfer courses for education majors.
Courses, GPAs, Withdrawals, Repeated Courses
All courses taken and the overall grade-point average ratio from each institution attended are considered in the admissions evaluation. Additional consideration is given to the pattern of progress and the number of completed courses that transfer into the intended major.
Students returning to Anderson from selected two-year technical colleges in South Carolina can find out which courses at their current institution will successfully transfer into Anderson University. Click on one of the schools listed below to find out which of your courses will transfer or which classes to take next semester in preparation for returning to Anderson.
Tri-County Technical College
Greenville Technical College
Piedmont Technical College
Spartanburg Methodist College
Planning to Attend Anderson?
If you have already applied and been accepted to Anderson, and you're ready to commit to attending, download the Enrollment Confirmation Form below to send to the Admissions Office with your Enrollment Confirmation Fee:
Enrollment Confirmation Form (send with $250 deposit)
If you have not yet applied, you may apply online.