Mission of the MBA Program
The Anderson University MBA Program produces professionally-prepared graduates on par with the Country’s best MBA Programs. The degree is designed to equip graduates to satisfy goals such as professional development, career advancement, personal growth, or job mobility. The Program will stretch students to become the best strategic business thinkers they can be in their field.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a general management program which emphasizes the most relevant business theory and practice. Leadership and ethical learning is based upon Biblical teachings. Students with either an undergraduate degree in business or in a non-related field will benefit from this program. When required, foundational courses are offered for the non-business undergraduate. Business undergraduates may or may not require foundational courses before beginning their graduate study. Thirty-six hours of core courses are required for graduation.
The program is traditional in its course offerings but nontraditional in its scheduling. It is designed for the working professional, with two segments each week, for six weeks. The benefit of meeting each week is to encourage group discussions, direct professor interaction, and relationship building with other business professionals. Each on-campus course meets in the evening once a week for six weeks. Each week consists of two segments. One segment meets as a traditional, four-hour class and the other segment convenes online for group/case work during the rest of the week. Typically, only one course is taken at a time. All the faculty are previous business professionals who hold PhD’s.
The Curriculum Provides:
- The most current business thought and learning
- Ethical teaching and business principles
- Leadership development and practical applications
- Integration of discipline specific concepts and models
- Develop and apply qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques
- 12 courses - 36 hours
- Combination of seminars, case studies simulations, and speakers
- Convenient evening or online classes
- Completion in 20 months or less
Student Learning Outcomes
- Development of superior business knowledge
- Application of the most current business practices
- Integration of leadership principles
- Prepare and equip graduates for organizational progression