Our goal in Student Involvement is to help you excel academically, socially, and spiritually, but we can’t do it alone. We need your help!
As a commuter student, you have access to all of the same resources as students that live on campus. But commuter students, just like residential students, must be proactive in connecting with campus departments.
Below is a list of resources you might find helpful:
- Looking for extra support or tutoring? Connect with the Center for Student Success.
- Everyone can use a second set of eyes when it comes to papers. Make an appointment with; The Writing Center fora helpful edit of your papers.
- Feeling under the weather? AU’s trained staff at Thrive Wellness Center is here for you!
- Do you have questions about adding or dropping a class? Contact the folks in the Registrar’s office.
- Having issues with technology? Our IT team is ready to help. If you can’t stop by their office in Thrift Library, consider submitting an online IT Help Ticket.
- If you need help paying a bill or understanding your tuition and fees, visit Anderson Central located in the G. Ross Anderson Jr. Student Center on the bottom floor, next to the Dining Commons.
Do you have a general question that you’re just not sure who to ask? That’s where the Student Involvement Office comes in. Visit us on the 3rd floor of the Student Center in the Student Life Suite or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 864.622.6011.