Anderson University’s Admission Operations Office invites applications for a full-time position as Admission Operation Specialist. Anderson University is an innovative, entrepreneurial, premier comprehensive, liberal arts university affiliated with the South Carolina Baptist Convention. Candidates with a strong Christian value system, lifestyle, and commitment to the integration of faith and learning are encouraged to apply.
The Admission Operations Office offers internal support for the staff and systems in admission at Anderson University. This distinct university seeks a self-starting, future-directed, problem solving individual that thrives in a high-achieving team environment.
The Admission Operation Specialist is responsible for assisting with processing, building and implementing process and strategies of all supporting offices within Enrollment Management.
- Assist with daily building and functions of CRM database
- Assist with maintaining SIS system
- Generate various data reports for admission purposes.
- Process incoming admission documents for the Office of Admission.
Other duties as assigned by the Director of Admission Operations.
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Should have a minimum requirement of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Individuals need to display skills in keyboarding with speed and proficiency, along with intermediate office equipment systems proficiency.
- Working knowledge of word-processing, spreadsheet, and database software required.
- Knowledge of web-design software including Microsoft Office applications, internet and web-based applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to work well as a team player and exceptional organizational and time management skills with keen attention to detail required.
- Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline - oriented work environment which is subject to constant interruptions.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems as they related to the Admission Office programs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with people are essential.
- Demonstrate strong Christian value system and lifestyle.
Submit letter of application, completed staff application, resume and names and telephone numbers of three professional references electronically to: