Anderson University’s School of Physical Therapy is seeking applicants to fill full-time faculty positions in its developing Doctor of Physical Therapy program. The program is located at the University Center Greenville Campus in Greenville, SC. Anderson University is an innovative, entrepreneurial, premier comprehensive, liberal arts university affiliated with the South Carolina Baptist Convention. Candidates with a strong Christian value system, lifestyle, and commitment to the integration of faith and learning are encouraged to apply.
Priority consideration will be given to licensed physical therapists who possess an academic doctorate and advanced clinical credentials. Prior academic experience is highly desirable to assist with the development of new course materials and accreditation documents. Teaching assignments will depend on the applicant’s areas of expertise. Qualified applicants must be willing to teach in their areas of expertise, mentor students, engage in professional and community service, and disseminate scholarly products. Rank and salary are negotiable depending on the applicant’s prior level of experience.
- Assist the Chair with development of selected course syllabi and instructional materials.
- Participate in the screening and selection process of prospective students.
- Advise/Mentor students enrolled in the DPT program.
- Serve on assigned School and University committees.
- Disseminate scholarly works in a peer-reviewed format/venue.
- Assist with the preparation of program accreditation documents.
- Attend all School, College, and University faculty meetings and other required events.
Interested individuals should submit a letter of application, current curriculum vita, Anderson University application, and 3 professional references to:
Dr. Martha Hinman
Chair of the School of Physical Therapy