Anderson University and the School of Physical Therapy invite applications for a full-time, 12-month position as Administrative Assistant for Clinical Education. The position is located at the University Center in Greenville, SC. Anderson University is an innovative, entrepreneurial, premier comprehensive, liberal arts university affiliated with the South Carolina Baptist Convention. The university seeks candidates with a strong Christian value system, lifestyle, and commitment to the integration of faith and learning.
The Administrative Assistant will provide support for the clinical education portion of the curriculum in the School of Physical Therapy.
- Manage and track PT students’ information, evaluations, and other clinical education requirements (e.g., evidence of immunizations, background checks, health and liability insurance) through Exxat clinical education software;
- Track and document clinical instructors’ qualifications, credentials, and privileges; prepare and distribute thank you/continuing education certificates and letters on behalf of the Program;
- Work with Director of Clinical Education (DCE) to maintain clinical practicum files, records, and reporting of student performance ratings through Exxat;
- Request and submit Certificate of Insurance for clinical sites when required;
- Monitor and coordinate renewal of clinical agreements with the College of Health Professions personnel;
- Assist DCE with generating data/reports needed for accreditation purposes;
- Work with DCE to schedule and organize clinical education events/meetings;
- Schedule student appointments with the DCE and other faculty;
- Assist SoPT program faculty with printing and duplication of other course materials as needed;
- Assist the SoPT Administrative Assistant with receptionist duties, facility tours, event planning, and other special projects as needed;
- Coordinate meetings with the pool of volunteers for the “SPICE of Life” program (i.e., “Senior Partners in Clinical Education”).
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous secretarial or management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office and Exxat software system for managing the clinical education documents.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. To ensure full consideration, please submit a letter of application, resume, contact information for three personal references and a completed Anderson University Staff application via: