Anderson University’s Office of Admission invites applications for a part-time position as Data Entry Specialist. Anderson University is an innovative, entrepreneurial, premier comprehensive, liberal arts university affiliated with the South Carolina Baptist Convention. The university seeks candidates with a strong Christian value system, lifestyle, and commitment to the integration of faith and learning.
The Data Entry Specialist assists with processing documents and forms that are sent to the Office of Admission.
- Processes incoming admission documents for the Office of Admission.
- Processes documents from CRM system to the SIS system.
- Insures data is complete and accurate in the SIS system of record.
- Generates various data reports for admission purposes.
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- High School diploma or GED is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in keyboarding with speed and proficiency, along with intermediate office equipment systems proficiency.
- Working knowledge of word-processing, spreadsheet and database software required.
- Knowledge of web-design software including Microsoft Office applications, internet and web-based applications and a working knowledge of SCT PowerCampus preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to work well as a team player and exceptional organizational and time management skills with keen attention to detail is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment that is subject to constant interruptions.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems as they relate to the Admission Office programs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with people are essential.
Screening of applicants will begin immediately and applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Submit letter of application, completed staff application, resume and names and telephone numbers of three professional references electronically to: