Anderson University (South Carolina) invites applications for Director of the Lifelong Learning Institute (LLI). The University seeks an individual with a strong, Christian value system, lifestyle, and commitment to the integration of faith and learning to build upon the current program and to reach higher levels of achievement. This is a part-time, twelve-month position; the start date is July 1. Anderson University is an innovative, entrepreneurial, premier, comprehensive university affiliated with the South Carolina Baptist Convention.
The successful candidate will have leadership experience, including budgetary oversight and demonstrated success in fundraising, recruitment, and event planning.
- Set a vision and strategy for the LLI that reflects the University’s strategic initiatives.
- Reflect the values of the University in professional relationships.
- Maintain effective communication and rapport with members, internal stakeholders, and external partners.
- Provide leadership, along with the Board of Directors and Advisory Council members, in membership recruitment and fundraising efforts with local organizations and businesses.
- Direct, with committees, various programs to ensure timely and creative events and curricular offerings to engage the Anderson community.
- Perform other responsibilities as deemed necessary by the University and LLI Board of Directors.
To ensure full consideration, please send electronic versions of 1) a letter of application, 2) curriculum vita, 3) unofficial transcripts, 4) at least three references complete with contact information, and a 5) complete Anderson University Staff Application to:
Ms. Trish Day
Office of the Provost
Anderson, SC 29621
Applications are currently under review and applications will be accepted until the position is filled.