Anderson University’s Office of Admission invites applications for a full-time position as Office Manager. Anderson University is an innovative, entrepreneurial, premier comprehensive, liberal arts university affiliated with the South Carolina Baptist Convention. The University seeks applicants with a strong Christian value system, lifestyle, and commitment to the integration of faith and learning.
The Office Manager maintains an efficient and effective Admission Office, as it relates to general office procedures and duties, assisting with events and administrative support for the Admission Staff.
- Assists the Campus Visit Coordinator with all admission related events and personal visits, including planning, facility reservations, supplies and other activities.
- Processes invoices and annual membership that relate to the Office of Admission
- Oversees the hospitality of front lobby for guests and visitors of campus.
- Manages the day-to day functions of the office to insure all areas are equipped for efficient operation.
- Supervises student workers that assist with the admission office.
- Liaison with Anderson Central, Financial Services, Residence Life, Registrar, and the Administrative Assistants to the Deans as it relates to the Office of Admission.
- Serves as the Administrative Assistant for the VP of Enrollment Management and Director of Admission.
- Processes work orders for IT and Physical Plant as needed.
- Participates in campus events including orientation and open house.
- Occasional cash/check handling.
Essential Knowledge and Skills
High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree is preferred. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and database experience is preferred. Excellent oral and written communication skills and exceptional organizational and time management skills with keen attention to detail is required. Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment, which is subject to constant interruptions. Must have the ability to analyze and solve problems as they relate to the Admission Office programs. Must uphold confidentiality with sensitive subject matter.
To ensure full consideration, please send a letter of application, resume, contact information for three references and an Anderson University Staff Application to: