Maintaining Academic Performance

International students who are in F-1 status must maintain satisfactory progress while attending Anderson University. Under F-1 regulations if you do not do so, your status can be impacted. The Center for Global Engagement does monitor your academic progress, registration and grading each semester. However, if you feel that you need additional assistance in a course or tutoring, contact our office for help. The International Programs Office works collaboratively with all university offices on campus, and together with our dedicated faculty, we can assist you if you have any academic issues or concerns. It is important to maintain good standing at Anderson University so that you also maintain your F-1 status. 

For assistance, contact Director of Center for Global Engagement Ann-Margaret J. Themistocleous, Anderson University, 302 Williamston Rd, Anderson, SC 29621, phone: (864) 231-2141,

The office is easily accessible by Trojan Transit. Appointments are highly recommended.

Helpful Resources

Center for Student Success
Writing Center