How we serve you:
Marketing and Communication is a team of dedicated staff and student workers who are excited to serve the campus. We love AU! Last year alone, more than 1,000 projects were completed in our office. Because many of the jobs that we process are recurring, please keep all final PDFs of your jobs on file internally, so that they are easier to retrieve and process in the future.
Basecamp is how we collect, store and keep up with jobs. It is also how we will communicate your job to you. Once a job is submitted, it is automatically uploaded into Basecamp. Once you have submitted a request, you will receive a confirmation email. When a proof is ready for review or your order is ready to be picked up, we will notify you through Basecamp and it will appear as an email in your inbox. If you reply to this email, the information will be uploaded into your job in Basecamp.
Help us help you. Always complete the appropriate form for your job. This allows our entire team to view your request, which will allow it to be completed faster. It also minimizes the questions we might have while processing your job, which streamlines the process and makes us as efficient as possible.
To best serve you, we provide the following services:
- Admission Counselor Profile
- This form is for Admission Counselors to update their web profiles.
- Admission Materials Request
- This form is used to request marketing materials that are stored in Print Services. Ex. Family Guides, Quarterly Magazines, Visit Piece, etc.
- Awards, Honors or Scholarship - Faculty, Staff, or Student Recognition
- This form is used to notify Marketing of awards, honors and scholarships. We want to brag on you!
- Business Cards
- This form is used to order AU branded business cards. Business cards are ordered weekly and take 2-3 weeks to be delivered. They will be delivered to your AU mailbox.
- Design and Print Requests
- This form is used to request print jobs as well as jobs that need to be designed and/or printed. We cannot guarantee same day turn around on jobs. Typically, we will need you to provide at least two weeks for all design jobs and at least 72 hours for print jobs, but preferably more. Time needed per job can vary depending on the size of the job.
- Digital Signage Designs
- This form can be used to request a design for a graphic that can be displayed on the digital screens across campus. We know it can be a challenge navigating pixels and ratios, so we created this digital signage design request form with less questions than our design and print request so that we can get you what you need with as little hassle as possible. We can design the graphics for you and once they are approved we can submit a digital signage request via AUnited on your behalf.
- Email Blast
- This form is used to request an email blast design.
- Faculty Profile
- This form is used to add a faculty profile on the website.
- Journey Coach Questionnaire
- This form is used to add a journey coach profile on the website.
- Name Tags
- This form is used to order AU name tags. Name tags take 3-5 business days and will be delivered to your AU mailbox.
- Photo Agreement
- This is a 4-question photo release that you must submit if you participate in any photo shoots that may be used in AU marketing material.
- Photography Request
- This form is used to request a photographer for an event. You may choose a student photographer free of charge or we can hire a professional for you. There will be a charge for professional photographers. We require at least 2 weeks’ notice when submitting photography requests.
- Print Services Materials Request
- This form is to order AU branded materials. These are items that are stored in-house and are readily available for pickup, with no printing required. This includes items such as letterhead, envelopes, pens and pocket folders, to name a few.
- Social Slider
- This form is used to submit photos that you want to appear on the social slider on our website.
- Video Request
- This form is used to request videography and photography services for an event or initiative.
- Website Updates and Additions
- This form is used to request updates and additions to the website.
Please refer all news media inquiries to Andrew Beckner at email@example.com.
Design and Print Coordinator
Shelli H. Rutland
Associate Director of Marketing
Web and Digital Marketing Manager
Executive Director of Public Relations