- Submit an application online. The earlier you apply, the better. The priority deadline is three weeks prior to the start of each semester. If you need the exact date for an upcoming semester, e-mail email@example.com.
- The application fee is $40.
- Transcripts: Request official transcripts from all colleges you previously attended. Have them sent to the following address: Admission Office, Anderson University, 316 Boulevard, Anderson, SC 29621.
2. Apply for financial aid.
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at https://fafsa.ed.gov/ to find out what grants or loans you may be eligible for. For assistance, contact the AU Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Hear back from us.
- An admission counselor will notify you by phone or email within two weeks of applying.
4. Pay enrollment confirmation deposit.
- A nonrefundable $100 enrollment confirmation deposit is due after acceptance to the program to hold your space. This deposit will be applied to your tuition and can be paid online with a credit card, by mail with a check, or in person with cash, check, or credit card at Anderson Central, a one-stop shop for student administrative services located in the Rice Building.
5. Learn how many of your previously earned credits will count towards your Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
- A maximum of 40 credit hours will be awarded for nursing courses taken for your associate's degree. An additional 12 credit hours may be awarded for Anatomy and Physiology I, Anatomy and Physiology II, and Microbiology. Any other transfer credits will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. A grade of C or higher is required in each course for transfer credit.
6. Submit required documentation.
- Submit proof of the following:
1. Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support CPR certification
2. Immunization record
3. Clear urine drug screen
4. Clear criminal background check completed within the past year
7. Complete online orientation.
- Complete a required online orientation before the semester begins. This orientation will familiarize you with Canvas, the online learning management system; with the nursing program as a whole; with the required coursework and class schedule; and with Anderson University's student self-service system for class registration and tuition payment.
8. Register for classes.
- After conferring with your advisor by phone, by email, or in person, register for classes through Self-Service
9. Pay tuition.
- Tuition can be paid online, by mail, or in person with cash, check, or credit card at Anderson Central. Learn more about payment options here.
- Interest-free payment plans are available at a cost of $40 per semester or $60 per year. Payment plan brochures are available online and in Anderson Central. More information may be found on the Monthly Payment Plan Option page.
Contact Jenni Knowles, Associate Director for Adult and Graduate Programs, at (864) 231-5639 or email@example.com.