All transcripts are requested and processed through the office of Anderson Central. Federal law requires that we have your signature in order to release your transcript. No exceptions will be made.
- All official transcripts are $15.00.
- Student copies of transcripts are $5.00.
- Current students are encouraged to print their transcript off via Self Service.
Ordering Transcripts Online
Anderson University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- To order an official transcript(s), login to the Clearinghouse secure site
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
Ordering Transcripts via US Mail
Anderson, SC 29621
Or fax your request to (864) 231-2008. E-mail requests cannot be accepted. Transcripts are normally processed within two working days except during holidays or semester check-in periods. Please note that official transcript requests will not be processed if you have a financial hold on your account.
Please include the following information on your written request:
- Full name during attendance (please make certain maiden names are included if applicable)
- AU Student ID
- Dates of attendance
- Number of copies required
- Address for mailing the transcript(s). You must supply the address in order to insure accuracy.
- The signature of the person whose transcript is being requested
We accept cash, check, and money orders made payable to Anderson University, or credit card payments. Payment must be included with your request or it will not be processed.
Student copies are not official and will not bear the seal or official signature of the college. Student copies must also be requested in writing.