Anderson University's nationally-ranked degree programs are now at the University Center of Greenville.
Complete your degree with other adult students by attending class only one night per week at the University Center of Greenville (225 S. Pleasantburg Dr.).
An Affordable Investment in Your Success....
Greenville area employers appreciate the value of an Anderson University degree. U.S. News & World Report named AU the #1 "Most Efficient" regional college in the South for academic quality, combined with cost efficiency - meaning we've done an exceptional job holding down cost while boosting the quality of your educational experience. Anderson University recently ranked among the top 11 universities in the South (public and private) for students accumulating the least educational debt.
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice in Law Enforcement
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Emergency Services Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting (CPA track)
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a Concentration in Management
- M.B.A. in Healthcare Leadership
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Ministry
From a Nationally-Respected University...
Anderson University has received numerous national recognitions as one of the most affordable, highly-ranked universities in the South:
- A "Top Tier" (#20) Best Regional College in the South (U.S. News & World Report)
- One of "America's 100 Best College Buys" (Institutional Research and Evaluation)
- One of 49 "Up & Coming" Universities to Watch in the Nation (U.S. News & World Report)
- The Princeton Review chose AU as one of its "Best in the Southeast" schools
- A "Best Christian College"
Designed for Your Busy Life...
We realize you have a busy schedule, so our programs are designed to suit your lifestyle. By attending class just one night per week at the University Center of Greenville with other adult students, you'll quickly discover the benefits (and fun) of learning with professionals and career-changers from other industries in the Greenville area. Meet over coffee to discuss a project, Skype to practice a presentation or group chat about an upcoming assignment. The connections you'll make as an AU student will and help open doors to new career opportunities and professional connections.
Knowledge for Your Journey...
Let Anderson University help you realize the future you've always wanted. Contact one of our enrollment counselors to learn how you can afford a nationally-ranked, competitively-priced education from one of the fastest growing universities in the region.